“Best wedding venue!”

Livadia
Ranked #642 of 1,857 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We had our wedding last month and we are so happy we chose Livadia Banquet Hall. Everything looked beautiful and food was amazing. We wanted a polish style wedding and Livadia team exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

1  Thank Ania W

Reviewed June 15, 2018

I had an amazing time at Livadia banquet hall for a wedding reception. The banquet hall was beautifully decorated, the staff was super nice, and the food was delicious. I have heard a lot of great things about this place before, and I was not disappointed. The staff at the banquet hall has definitely gone beyond my expectations, I definitely recommend Livadia Banquet hall for any special celebrations. :)

Reviewed October 23, 2017

on a saturday in october, a 14 person birthday party.....the hall itself is very pleasing to the eye and charming....live music on site after dinner....a touch too loud at times but otherwise entertaining....the food was top shelf and plenty of it....presentation and taste were spot on....5 courses all spread out over the evening and all quite tasty....servers were professional and courteous....well done....thanks for a great evening

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I attended a Christmas party at Livadia last weekend and absolutely loved it! My friends told me good things about this place but it turned out to be even better than I expected!

1  Thank Stacey K
Reviewed December 9, 2016

I regret that we chose this restaurant. It definitely doesn't worth the money. We arrived at 7 o'clock but we were asked to leave and waited for half an hour. The table was not covered yet. On huge plates was very small portions of snacks. The salads looked like old. A very very long not served hot meals. And as it turns out they are not hot but slightly warm. They are probably just heated up in the microwave. Some guests didn'n wait for the cake and left. I'm very upset and I was very ashamed in front of guests. It was the worst our birthdays. We will never come again.

Livadia B, Manager at Livadia, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Hello Svetlana,
We are very sorry to hear that you had unpleasant experience at our venue.
However, please note that you have arrived not at 7 PM, but a bit after 6 PM. We are opening at 7 PM and serve salads and appetizers on the table right before in order to keep food fresh. Your guests were allowed to your table at 6:40 PM and prior to that you were allowed to wait inside our lobby from the time you had arrived.
All of our salads are freshly made and never frozen. The hot dishes are served according to the schedule and so is the cake. Your party was sharing along with 6 other bigger parties and therefore, we had to stick to the shared schedule with other guests.
Regarding food, every hot dish is freshly made, we never reheat it in microwaves as it would be almost impossible to do so when we have over 150 guests to serve at the same time.
Once again we want to reiterate that everything was served according to the schedule and not a single meal was served late on the date. You were made aware of this scheduling prior to ordering.
Best regards,