“Great hotel at an amazing price!!!”

Admiral Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Oakville, Canada
“Great hotel at an amazing price!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I travel a lot for work and I was thrilled with all the amenities this hotel had to offer. The foyer was inviting and the check-in was seamless with friendly service. My room was modern (flat screen TV, internet), very clean, and the matress was so comfortable I was able to get a fantastic sleep (surprising because I never sleep well)!!!

The hotel is right off the highway and when I arrived late in the evening I still had work to do.... I was very happy to find there was free internet access in the lobby!!! That never happens!!!

I used the hot tub and pool the next morning and it was very relaxing and peaceful!

What I was most surprised about was how low the price was and it included a hot breakfast! Amazing value and I would recommend any corporate client to stay here over any other overpriced hotel chain!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Craig H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Mount Hope, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed here during March break with my daughter. We found it comfortable and welcoming. We spent time in Toronto for the day via Claskson train station (2km away). It was very clean and the service was excellent. We had fun in the pool before bed and then woke up to a excellent hot breakfast. I will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 312, ( I asked for a room with more windows) and it was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Anthony M
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Everything from the reservation to the check-out was perfect.
The staff were warm and inviting over the phone. Making a reservation was easy and efficient, which is nice considering other hotels you can spend 20 minutes waiting to talk to someone (its happened to me too many times). When my colleague and I arrived, we were welcomed with a nice smile and pleasantly surprised by the clean, modern, really well decorated lobby. (I have some decorating ideas now!)

The room was beautiful. I have stayed in both their standard room and kitchenette suite and they are both spacious, cleaner than you could expect from a hotel (or at least I expected with previous experience at other ones) and the amenties were a bonus. LCD Flat screen, fast wireless, the fridge was nice and big and the beds are so comfortable. They are hard to get out of. :)

The breakfast is delicious. So much variety. Its honestly hard to believe you can pay so little and get so much from your stay. And we had the pleasure of meeting the manager who was so helpful with our needs and really friendly.

The hotel also has a pool, hot tub and fitness center which is a bonus bonus bonus.

Needless to stay, i won't stay anywhere else in the area and absolutely recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Shannon M
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The service was very friendly and the room very clean and comfortable. The hotel is new and has a very fresh feel to it. We really felt that we got great value for our money! We quite enjoyed our stay at the Admiral Inn and intend to stay there on our next visit to the area!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ryan V
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Stayed at the Admiral Inn in Mississauga for a night with my boyfriend and was so impressed with this hotel. It was in a perfect location right off the QEW and is so clean and modern. The complimentary hot breakfast in the morning was a surprise and was such a great value add! There is even a pool inside the hotel which we found to be a great way to relax at the end of the day. The front desk staff were very polite and so knowledgeable of the area...we got lots of great suggestions on restaurants and shopping in the area. I have stayed at a number of the hotels in the area and nothing compares to the price you pay and the service...it is a steal. We were very impressed with this hotel and will certainly be back!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrea D
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I stayed at the Admiral Inn over the weekend of March 3rd 2012. This was my first stay, and I picked the Admiral because the price was so good. I wasnt expecting much when I got there but immediately I was surprised by how modern and inviting the main lobby is. I was greeted right away by the frontdesk clerk, check in took no time and then when I got to my room, everything looked brand new and very clean.

There is no doubt in my mind that when I need a hotel again in Mississauga, I will be at the Admiral.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Chris M
Reviewed 9 March 2012

While traveling for work I stayed at the admiral inn. I was very pleased with the service I receive, not being from the area I felt that the front staff was very helpful and explained to me what was in the area. Also the rooms were beautiful. Very tastefully decorated and spotless!!!! Which is key for me. I will definitely be back and hopefully for a longer stay.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Kim_lulu09
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
13.1 km away
14.9 km away
Park Inn by Radisson, Toronto Airport West
2.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oakville, ON

Been to Admiral Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!