“Yeah this place rocks!”

Big Smoke Burger - Square One
Ranked #307 of 1,993 Restaurants in Mississauga
Description: At Big Smoke Burger our hand crafted burgers are made fresh daily and we use ingredients that are sourced from top quality producers and local when possible.
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I must have eaten at a dozen burger joints but these guys make the best tasting burgers above everywhere else.

For starters, it’s in Square One shopping mall. Sure it gets busy in the eating area but either I put up with it or I arrive before or after the lunchtime rush crowd. Yes they are in other shopping malls but Mississauga is where I hang out.

Order up your hand-crafted burger, side orders, or just do what I do – Get a rock-solid , juicy cheeseburger and put some toppings on it. I could always order one of their specialty burgers but why change the taste on something classic? It gets a little sloppy after but it’s completely my fault from all the toppings I put on it. I guess that’s what the tissues are for.

I’m telling you right now - when I really want a cheeseburger, I am willing to drive across town find a parking spot at Square One, walk all the way into the centre and line up at Big Smoke Burger just to make my order. Big Smoke Burger is the only one that has the flavour I’m looking for.

A word of advice to the mgmt: Listen to some of the reviews that could really make an impact on improving service. Sounds like there are some outstanding issues that need to be addressed here and I think if all your employees keep on with making key adjustments on communication and efficiency then it will really make a difference. Good luck and hope to see you for the long haul!

For more reviews and food blogging, check out my blog listed in my profile.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Just ate here and ordered a big smoke burger, frings and bottle of water. The burger was tasty and the food fresh.

The problem was getting the order. It took 25 mins in total and would have been longer if I didn't finally create a bit of a stink about it! It was the third time asking! The first two staff members were clueless and forgot my order after I asked about it. Eventually I had to give them MY customer receipt for the order to be made (23 mins after I ordered) and a more senior staff member finally took control. I believe he was on break initially.

Staff members clearly were not organized, kept tripping on each other and didn't work together. In the end, it cost them my future business.

I will avoid the place in the future, unless I want to kill time and rage over it!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

I'd say it was okay. Burger wasn't evenly cooked throughout...pink in some parts and over cooked in others. Had my typical cheeseburger and it was okay. Fries were good.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Just as before, this burger place has never left me disappointed. I usually go for the classic beef burger. Also, the staff is very friendly - just that factor makes a huge difference! :)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Had beef burger with side combo of drink and fries, paid around 16 dollars, the meat is of good quality it's not to be compared to fast food ones.

The staff where friendly and precise, they said it takes 7 minutes to be prepared & it did...

They have live cooking station, the best thing about this place is that they serve halal meat and chicken upon your request!

Would definitely recommend this place and would go again when I crave burgers :)

Date of visit: May 2016