“Great find”

Oliver's Ale House Ltd
Ranked #25 of 1,937 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Oliver's Ale House is an high quality upscale Ale & Chophouse with an executive lounge atmosphere. We are chef owned and operated and take pride in our fresh and made in-house dishes. Join us for lunch, happy hour, dinner or any special occasion. We are located in the airport district of Mississauga, near the Hershey Centre, The Powerade Centre and The Courtney Park Movie Theatres. Close to the 410, 407 and 403 series highways. Join us for live jazz and blues music on Saturday nights.
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

I found this place on a TripAdvisor search. As I pulled in and saw that the place was empty at dinner time I got nervous. Going inside I was impressed with the ambiance and the “Beer Bible.” The server, whom I learned through conversation, was also the owner, was very pleasant and engaging, the burger and beer were awesome and the service was great!
Only complaint, and let’s face it, it’s not McDonalds, the price was a bit on the high side, but not horrible. I’ll gladly pay for great service and quality food along with presentation.
I’ll be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

The first time for us we had the seafood chowder it was terrific I had the lamb it was cooked perfect and the vegetables as well great for a meeting and it has a nice atmosphere!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Oliver's restaurant is a pleasant surprise. The beer choices are great. The food is quite good. The service is excellent. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Oliver himself even helps out and welcomes you. Try the poutine!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

I've been to this place for lunch several times, and will definitely return. The food is great, and I recommend the bison burger. It's good ambiance and typically not too busy at lunch time. They also have a vast selection of great craft beers.

I highly recommend this place and will definitely return!

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

They have a bible of beers 4 pages long along with a decent election of wines for the non-Beer aficionados. Booths are cozy and cute! Service was great and the food .. oh the food! Grilled calamari, caprese salad, bison medium rare as the special and Oliver’s famous burger.

If you need a meal before a flight, this is a spot!