“Dinner before flight”

Oliver's Ale House Ltd
Ranked #25 of 1,937 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Oliver's Ale House is an high quality upscale Ale & Chophouse with an executive lounge atmosphere. We are chef owned and operated and take pride in our fresh and made in-house dishes. Join us for lunch, happy hour, dinner or any special occasion. We are located in the airport district of Mississauga, near the Hershey Centre, The Powerade Centre and The Courtney Park Movie Theatres. Close to the 410, 407 and 403 series highways. Join us for live jazz and blues music on Saturday nights.
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by because the good and beer list seemed to fit what we were looking for. When coming in the beer list was outstanding full of Canadian beers, our waitress/owner knew her way around beers and made our stop pleasent and memorable. Had a burger, poutine and soup that was good, support your local people they really are doing a great job.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Went for a lunch with a few colleagues and we not impressed. Any sandwich or burger on the menu did not come with a side, fries, onion rings or a salad was extra. I never been to a restaurant where at least fries or an option of a salad wasn't included. If you wanted to add any toppings to your sandwich......EXTRA!
$12.95 for a sandwich plus 7.95 for a side salad is not acceptable.
Everything seems to be premium priced, wrong for a industrial restaurant I think.
We wont be returning.

1  Thank luis h
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

I found this place on a TripAdvisor search. As I pulled in and saw that the place was empty at dinner time I got nervous. Going inside I was impressed with the ambiance and the “Beer Bible.” The server, whom I learned through conversation, was also the owner, was very pleasant and engaging, the burger and beer were awesome and the service was great!
Only complaint, and let’s face it, it’s not McDonalds, the price was a bit on the high side, but not horrible. I’ll gladly pay for great service and quality food along with presentation.
I’ll be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

The first time for us we had the seafood chowder it was terrific I had the lamb it was cooked perfect and the vegetables as well great for a meeting and it has a nice atmosphere!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Oliver's restaurant is a pleasant surprise. The beer choices are great. The food is quite good. The service is excellent. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Oliver himself even helps out and welcomes you. Try the poutine!