“Awesome ambiance and food”

Oliver's Ale House Ltd
Ranked #25 of 1,937 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Oliver's Ale House is an high quality upscale Ale & Chophouse with an executive lounge atmosphere. We are chef owned and operated and take pride in our fresh and made in-house dishes. Join us for lunch, happy hour, dinner or any special occasion. We are located in the airport district of Mississauga, near the Hershey Centre, The Powerade Centre and The Courtney Park Movie Theatres. Close to the 410, 407 and 403 series highways. Join us for live jazz and blues music on Saturday nights.
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We decided to hang out for an hour before a basketball game-stumbled on to a fantastic place for drinks and food. The only thing better than the food was the service !!! Worth stopping in!!

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

It’s been awhile since we visited this spot and that’s too bad. Happened to be checking out expresso makers at Expresso Planet ( amazing spot with great selection and informed staff) just south on Tomken and remembered that this spot was not too far away. For an Ale House it is very warm and welcoming with a cozy and chic vibe. The atmosphere with its dark woods is lightened by just the right amount of shudders opened that cover large windows. Tables set with large wine glasses kick it up another notch. Some tables were reserved while other patrons come and went. I wanted something light but didn’t want to leave hungry. I opted for their daily special soup which was “Drunken Onion Soup”. Amazing flavour! Lots of sweet soft onions in a veal broth with port red wine. The thing about soup is that if it’s really flavourful you can feel so satiated. This was top notch and I didn’t need another thing. The lovely peppery flavour stayed with me for awhile. Service was excellent. This is the kind of spot that you need to know it’s there tucked away amid industrial and strip malls. Dinner was excellent when we came quite awhile ago. Back on my list for repeat attendance!

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by because the good and beer list seemed to fit what we were looking for. When coming in the beer list was outstanding full of Canadian beers, our waitress/owner knew her way around beers and made our stop pleasent and memorable. Had a burger, poutine and soup that was good, support your local people they really are doing a great job.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Went for a lunch with a few colleagues and we not impressed. Any sandwich or burger on the menu did not come with a side, fries, onion rings or a salad was extra. I never been to a restaurant where at least fries or an option of a salad wasn't included. If you wanted to add any toppings to your sandwich......EXTRA!
$12.95 for a sandwich plus 7.95 for a side salad is not acceptable.
Everything seems to be premium priced, wrong for a industrial restaurant I think.
We wont be returning.

1  Thank luis h
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

I found this place on a TripAdvisor search. As I pulled in and saw that the place was empty at dinner time I got nervous. Going inside I was impressed with the ambiance and the “Beer Bible.” The server, whom I learned through conversation, was also the owner, was very pleasant and engaging, the burger and beer were awesome and the service was great!
Only complaint, and let’s face it, it’s not McDonalds, the price was a bit on the high side, but not horrible. I’ll gladly pay for great service and quality food along with presentation.
I’ll be back!