“Great food and lots of it!”

Peter's on Eglinton
Ranked #10 of 1,841 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2016

When you are hungry and looking for "stick to your ribs" food, this is the place to go. Service is friendly and efficient and I've never had a bad meal. Great place to go with a group as they have something for everyone. Comfortable and clean decor but definitely a blast from the past with a focus on diner style meals. It wouldn't be my choice for a special or romantic dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch with a friend- tasty food, huge portions and good service! Definitely will return!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Food is always great. Having called in advance to place a takeout order didn't work as planned. They have mixed up orders so I had to basically place the order right there. All in all I had to wait like 40 mins of my precious time. That's why I gave them just 4 stars.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner with friends and thoroughly enjoyed the food and the ambience! The food is very tasty and was served promptly. The bread was frequently refilled - we never had to ask!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I love going to Peter's on Eglinton. The service is good and the servers are very nice and friendly. I know that I will be eating 2 or more times when I go there, cause I bring the meal home. It is a sizable portion. I'll recommend it to anyone who likes good food.