“Delicious!”

Gorkha Palace
Ranked #577 of 1,827 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

I got the butter chicken and my husband got the sample dinner of Nepal dishes. Both were delicious! And the waiter was very friendly! The atmosphere was beautiful as well.

2  Thank DianaDaves

Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

Thakali dinner set(the genuine nepali dinner set) was just too good. Momos(the nepali name for dumplings) were excellent. We loved the fine service and the soft melodious nepali instrumental that played at the backdrop, bringing more warmth into the tasty food.
A must visit restaurant we would recommend.

2  Thank Bikash S
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Very good initiative to introduce authentic Nepalese food in GTA.

I have dined in this place 3 times. Food tasted good but every time the same item tasted vey different on each visit.

Price is another big minus. Especially nepali thali is too too expensive for what its worth.

Customer service is good but very less number of staffs.

Ambience is okay.

Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

I usually do not write negative comments if I don't like the food or restaurants, I just don't revisit those restaurants or if someone asks, I give my honest opinion. Albeit, this time I have been compelled to write negative review on Nepali and Thakali food at Gorkha Palace located on 1855 Dundas Street E, Mississauga, Ontario.

1. Food quality is terrible. No item is miles close to authentic Nepali and / or Thakali cuisine.
2. Foods are overly priced for quantity you get.
3. Service is pathetic.
4. Ambience sucks.

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

Gorkha palace is one of the best Nepalese restaurant in GTA in terms of the quality of food,service and the price. We had a chance go visit gorkha palace today and ordered Momo, Newari Khaja,Thukpa and the delicious Sukuti. The food was so fabulous and the quantity was so much that we had so much left over and took some home too. Superb value for money.
Will love to come back and highly recommended nepalese restaurant. Keep up the good work guys.