Always Inn Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edgecliff Inn(Niagara Falls)
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsjohn chrisb bson georgelighthouse roomgreat hostshome away from homeafrica roomfresh eggsother guestsquiet streetfree wine tastingniagara on the lakebreakfast tablefelt like homeeach morningstayed longerbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

It was a beautiful trip to Niagara Falls with the warm hospitality, delicious breakfast, great owners and a beautiful heritage house. I want to come back asap. Excellent. Thank you guys, I really enjoy it.

Room Tip: All the rooms has their own themes. They are all beautiful. Which one you will have it, you will enjoy it.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Serdar Y
hiripis26, Owner at Always Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I stayed in the Always Inn in Niagara Falls, Ontario for one night while on a mid February steelhead fishing trip on the Niagara. The B&B was less than 5 minutes from the Queenston Boat Launch (and less than 5 minutes from downtown as well), quiet, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The hosts, John and Chris, were very welcoming, and made me feel right at home.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
hiripis26, Owner at Always Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us at Always Inn Bed & Breakfast. Thanks for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I strongly recommend that you stay at the Always Inn Bed & Breakfast. John & Christanna are warm and inviting. I felt at home within the first couple of minutes of arrival. In many ways I feel as though I visited with friends when I stayed with them. I am a 24 year old woman but John and Christanna have a way of being able to connect with me and be hospitable towards me that was very gracious. If you are reading this John and Christanna thankyou for having me. Thankyou for cooking for me. Thankyou for driving me in and out of town and wherever else I wanted to go, regardless of the distance and time involved for you, free of charge.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Alyssa P
hiripis26, Owner at Always Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thanks for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to you coming and staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

We recently stayed over at this property for 1 night. We have another favourite in the area, however, it was not available at the time, so based on the reviews we have chosen this one.
I can't say it was bad, but I also can't say it was the best experience. The property is nice by B&B standards, but a bit on the old side. The host are definitely nice and try real hard to make your stay comfortable. We wanted to have some tea in the afternoon, and they made it absolutely hassle free for us, and went all the way to accommodate, which was very nice of them. Having the disposable slippers while in the house was also a nice touch. John has lead an interesting life and has a lot of stories to tell (ask him). So, overall, it was fine.
However, there were things we didn't particularly like, such as:
- Even though the hosts were nice, John was a bit on the controlling side. Things had to be done a certain way. Sometimes we felt that if something is not done the right way, we'd be yelled at (luckily we didn't). We felt that John had to learn to let go and be, and accept that stuff happens, especially if he wants to make it in this business and be number 1 in the area.
- Another negative experience was at breakfast time. The hosts were certainly trying to make sure that things run smoothly, however, they were also there the whole time just sitting and basically staring at us while we were eating. We did have somewhat of a conversation going on, but at times it felt weird. I think it would have been better if they were to join us at breakfast, or just let us be and leave us for the time when we were eating.
- The breakfast itself wasn't as great. I hate bashing somebody's cooking, especially if they try real hard, but I'm sorry, pancakes were horrible, and the muffins weren't that great either. Even eggs were mediocre at best. I left kind of hungry.
- Don't waste your money on the Jacuzzi room - it's not worth it. It's just a glorified soaking tub, plus as we were told - you're not supposed to fill it all the way because otherwise the water will be in the kitchen. So, we didn't even bother to use it. We were grateful enough that the washroom was inside the room (the blue room) which was a plus, as opposed to the other room (pink one) which had no washroom inside.
- TVs in the rooms are so tiny, even our computer screens at home are much larger. But it wasn't a big deal to us (didn't even watch anything), just pointing out.
Would I recommend it - definitely yes, would I personally come back - most likely no.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank zaika24
hiripis26, Owner at Always Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Thanks for your contradictive review but we are an 1878 Victorian home. We feel sorry that you consider our hospitality as only average. Based on our other reviews the majority consider our services as nothing less than excellent. According to your friends, that stay with you that night, written review they wrote “We had a great time. We were made to feel right at home. Every detail was looked after and the breakfast hit the spot.”
Furthermore you have incorrectly classified our “pink room” Lillianna room as not having a washroom. Look again as it comes with an ensuite washroom with walk-in shower.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

My daughter & I recently stayed overnight and we both agree that it was the most enjoyable experience. John & Chris were there to greet us warmly as we arrived. The place has a cozy , welcoming atmosphere and our room was delightful. Attention is paid to detail, water in our room, and the bathroom was well stocked with tissues, lotions etc. We had a delicious cooked breakfast, homemade muffins...everything you could want. John, Chris & son George are lovely, friendly people who are happy to go above & beyond to make sure your stay is memorable. We highly recommend Always Inn and will certainly stay there again in the future

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family