This is by far my favorite hotel in Niagara Falls! I will never stay any place else! While the staff at other hotels have rushed me through check in, seemed hectic and even overwhelmed at times, the staff at Crowne Plaza always offers warm smiles and a genuine appreciation for my business.
The moment you enter this grand space, you feel transported back in time to when people enjoyed a slower pace and top-notch customer service was the norm. The general manager personally welcomed my daughter, her best friend, and me for my daughter's 11th birthday celebration weekend. And even sent a box of chocolates and a personal note to our room. We were upgraded to a two room suite and the view was spectacular! The decor feels more elegant than what you find in most hotels. And the beds are beyond comfortable! I have no problem with the room size. The rooms feels cozy and clean, almost like a bed and breakfast.
Service is obviously a HIGH priority in this hotel. Our television wasn't working properly when we arrived, so I called down to the front desk. Literally within minutes, a repairman was at our door and quickly fixed the problem with a smile.
The location can't be beat--- Starbuck's downstairs from the lobby...the Coca-Cola store adjacent to that...the Hershey Store (a BIG hit) adjacent to that...and Planet Hollywood just a quick walk across the street. In the other direction, Clifton Hill is just a block or two away and offers everything a kid could ever dream of doing on a blustery winter weekend like ours. Tons of restaurants, too. And of course---- the FALLS are right across the street. At night, we enjoyed a free show--- a magician and hypnotist named Danny Zzzz. We all had a blast! Then back to the room for late-night dessert and a movie. The chocolate dessert was simply decadent and, once again, even the gentleman who delivered our room service order was cheerful and friendly.
We purchased the waterpark plus breakfast package. A great deal! We actually like the waterpark here better than one at the famous "Lodge" down the road. Much more to do for younger kids (I also have a son who is four who came here with us last summer). And the kids tell me the lines are WAY shorter here. If you are a guest at the hotel, you also get to visit the waterpark an hour before it opens to the public. The girls loved that unexpected bonus!
The breakfast buffet is surprising. Not the usual assortment of greasy, bland offerings. While they have the old stand-bys like eggs and pancakes and sausage and everything you need to satisfy a hearty appetite, they also had a large variety of fresh fruits and healthy muesli and plain yogurt and cottage cheese and oatmeal with more toppings selections than I have ever seen at a buffet. I also appreciated the omelette bar with lots of fillings from which to choose-- and got mine with egg whites because, of course, they are happy to fulfill any request here! The view from the restaurant is outstanding (once again). The whole wall is nothing but windows. What a relaxing, lovely way to start a busy day, packed with fun, in Niagara Falls.
I would like to especially thank John Legace, the general manager. He has succeeded in making the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls a reliably outstanding hotel experience from start to finish! In my opinion, you can save yourself a lot of time researching and just choose this hotel. It's the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Ontario