“Wonderful, inventive dishes and top-notch service!”
Review of AG

AG
Reserve with OpenTable
AG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My Husband and I dine out often and consider AG in Niagara Falls to be one of the best! Our dinners were cooked perfectly and tasted great, with just the right amount of food. Our waiter and his helper were very helpful and`right on` with the service. We were staying at the Sterling Inn and Spa which was a very enjoyable getaway. The rooms are terrific and the bed `just like home`. We will be back for both!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,680)

Reviewed 25 April 2012

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience at the restaurant. We started with two glasses of champagne at the bar - the bartender (female with shorter hair) was awesome.
Our meals were amazing! I had a pasta dish with beef tenderloin medallions and my boyfriend had the scallops. The soup shooters we started with were delicious. We shared a bottle of wine as well. EVERYTHING was absolutely phenomenal. Our server Darren was very attentive and pleasant.
We hope to return soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We recently went to AG for dinner and it was a wonderful overall experience. The servers were very knowledgeable about the menu and very attentive. We had the oxtail risotto, duck duo and beef tenderloin and it was incredible! We definitely plan to go back the next time we are in the Niagara region.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We stayed at the Sterling Inn and Spa this past weekend and decided to eat at their AG restaurant and go for Drinks and Tapas another night. What a fabulous meal we had. The appetizer, main meal and desserts were all delicious. There was live music each night (the Friday with a Tony Bennett sound and Sara McLachlan sound on the Saturday). The staff were very friendly, professional and curtious. Next time we are in Niagara Falls we will certainly be planning a meal at AG.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I went for dinner with my friend to see how this restaurant would be for a group of friends I wanted to bring for dinner. Everything was excellent and I am coming back for dinner with 13 people on Wednesday, May 16th. I am looking forward to another great dinner.