“Great Experience ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I can't give 5 stars because the salmon was a little bit over salty. However the place is nice and the food is super fresh, since the owner has a farm and every morning take from it the ingredients. We also order a duck and it was really juicy and tender. Very good choice among other restaurants in Niagara by far

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,798)

Reviewed October 5, 2017

I'd read previous reviews on Trip Advisor before booking the AG and I completely agree with all of the good reviews! This place is very unassuming from the outside, I thought we were in the wrong place to start off with but once you enter the plush dining room you know you're somewhere special.
The service was excellent, very attentive without being overpowering and a good explanation of anything you need explained.
Now, onto the food. My mouth is watering just thinking about the food we ate! Both of us had the octopus starter which was melt in the mouth delicious. What was even better about it was the pairing of textures and flavours of the rest of the dish that made it so amazing. I had the scallops for a main and my partner had the salmon. Both of our plates were beautifully presented and tasted just as good. And then to finish the cabernet ice wine was like something I've never tasted before, an excellent way to finish probably the best meal of our trip.
I'd so happily recommend the AG to anyone going to Niagara who likes good food.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We chose AG to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary and it was well worth it.
The food is out of this world and the service was impeccable.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner here to celebrate our 22 Anniversary. Erika was our server and she was excellent. We started with appetizers salmon with lobster and charred octopus. And shared the beef tenderloin crusted with Brie and almonds. Pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. Excellent food wonderf atmosphere

Reviewed October 5, 2017

If you are looking for something not downtown with all the chain and not so great restaurants go to AG. I gave it a 5 star for two reasons. My Octopus appy was the best octopus I have ever eaten (very flavorful and tender) and although I am usually a rib eye steak guy the filet (cooked perfectly medium rare) was second to none and the brown sauce over the plate was excellent. You get over the fact it is in the basement as soon as the food starts to arrive on your table. You won't find food like this anywhere else at Niagara falls. My complements to the chef.

1  Thank swalabre