“Delicious food, great service, beautiful environment”
Review of AG

AG
Ranked #2 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$45 - US$60
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My husband and I had an anniversary dinner here last week and loved every plate we were served. Love that it is farm-to-table, locally sourced when possible. I can't believe there isn't a lineup out the door at this restaurant - it is one of the best for sure in Niagara Falls, if not the whole region!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,789)

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We were recommended to go here and we were not disappointed. The staff excel at Customer service-everyone who served us were extremely professional and very pleasant! Darren was our waiter (great guy!) and we had time constraints as we were seeing a show and needed to be done by 8:30PM and he delivered. Our dinner was exceptional. My Husband is Gluten Free and they were able to accommodate him with ease.

The atmosphere, the staff and having a singer there were all a pleasant surprise-we wish we could have stayed longer to listen to the music a bit more.

We will return again!!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We arrived AG at 8.45 and order the standard 3 dishes menu
The food is Ok ish- corn soup is kind of good but not really the deck, which seems a bit more over cooked

However the whole dinner took more than 2 hours- even with our various push..

Reviewed August 11, 2018

This without question is one of Niagara's culinary best. Delicious cocktails to get you started and then a fresh French inspired cusine to simply blow you away! Everything we had was wonderfully prepared. The star of the show though was not a main entree, rather the Collective Arts Cider and Mussels Stew appetizer. If you like seafood even just a litte it's a must try. If you like seafood a lot (as I do) it will take you to heaven and back. Great service, great quasi-romantic atmosphere and just a divine place to wine and dine.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Living in Niagara Falls it's tough to find a local restaurant that fits both of our tastes.A lot of choices but mostly middle of the road fare.

We went to AG for my wife's birthday, as neither of us had eaten there before, and have heard good things.
Being adventurous eaters we asked if the kitchen could just cook for us.

We each started with a glass of sparkling wine, I also had a woodford estate Manhattan. The drink was well prepared and we were ubsequently presented with a six course menu, paired with fantastic local wines.

Amuse bouche of cucumber gazpacho with chili cream, a nice way to start the whole experience.

Compressed watermelon and cured trout
With a ballin' basil foam

White fish with beautiful fresh pea risotto.... my wife talked about the risotto for 3 days. For me the perfectly golden crispy skin on the fish itself was clutch

Cheval tenderloin with corn succatash
My wife wasn't really ready to eat horse. And she is not a fan of rare cooked meat, But... she tried it. As she was eating it all she kept saying was poor little thing...its so delicious.

Our desserts were individual.

My wife had a warm pudding with dolce de leite.... she is south American and died for the caramel

I had a take on bbq corn on the cob. But dessert.

Both outstanding.

Would I go back? Absolutely. Should you? For sure.

Not to belittle the service, as I haven't mentioned it. But it was non intrusive and attentive. Well fit for the occasion.

Cheers