“Good food, great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 547 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, International, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 150 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Rochester, New York
“Good food, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

In the process of finding good places to take my kids to eat, we've gone to a few buffets. This was, without question, the best. It was a little bit spendier than some other options, but it was worth it. The staff was extremely friendly, very attentive, and great with our kids. The restaurant was very well kept up. The food was excellent - quality was far above what I would expect from a buffet. We had an excellent overall experience. We will be back when we are next in town.

• Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
“All I could wish for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

We ate at the Mandarin tonight after reading all the spectacular reviews here on Tripadvisor. What can I say that hasn't been written here before? Well, I can say that I use to live in China and this food is authentic. I especially loved to see the specialty foods for the Chinese New Year holiday (more than four types of dumplings, soup, and more). It really made me feel special, since I couldn't be there for the holiday. This place is run like a well oiled machine! Clean, efficient, well lit and pleasant decor. The staff are very friendly and make serving you their number one priority. There were a good number of well behaved children at the restaurant and the staff went out of their way to make sure even the littlest of customers were happy. I wish I had a Mandarin back home, but I look forward to the next time I come to Niagara, so I can eat here.

When driving to the Mandarin you will find that it's closest to the movie theater side of the mall. I suggest making reservations, as it's very busy!

• Visited February 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Love Mandarin and Love this location the most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Mandarin is the best buffet experience in Niagara falls, the wide variety of choice, the taste and the service. Value for money!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank m_alancash
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Something for everyone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

I am not a big Chinese food fan but I really enjoy the Mandarin. Went last week for Chinese New Year. Warm welcome at the door and with each staff person you see. Festive decorations for the season. Kids got Good Luck coins when we left. There is a huge selection of food. Sometimes I eat only vegetables and dessert. Sometimes I try new things. Always pizza and a carving station. Excellent soups and breads, fresh fruit and vegetables, and a good selection of hot table items from spring rolls to beef ribs and salmon. Two suggestions: try a small amount of something first in case you don't like it. You can always go get more. Also if you don't care whether you have an alcoholic drink skip it and have tea, water or juice instead. Flat rate for buffet but alcoholic drinks bump up the bill.

niagara
“Best place to go with a crowd... something for everyone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

We regular this restaurant, especially for big family functions. We have a lot of picky eaters so the stress is off for trying to cook for everyone. I usually cringe at the thought of buffets, however the cleanliness and quality is the best I have ever seen for a buffet. The staff is extremely friendly and attends to you regularly (unlike many buffets where you are on your own). For this type of meal, can't get much better....

• Visited December 2011