US$203
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$148
US$116
  • Restaurant
US$138
US$123
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$393
US$307
US$127
US$87
US$202
US$169
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I've actually stayed here twice, which I am not proud to say. Twice I have had friends visit the country and made a last minute, low budget trip to Niagara Falls. With these two constraints, time and money, the Riverview Motel has saved the day.

It's not a 'nice' place. It's not particularly clean, the bathrooms are old and dingy, and the sheets and bedding are barely passable. This past weekend we had a smelly bed and a dead bug in our towels. And it's not even that close to the falls.

I will say that the service is friendly and flexible, and they do have satisfactory wifi. For a place to crash and recharge for a weekend trip, it'll do if all else fails. My advice is to plan ahead and find somewhere better, but if you don't then you can stay here and you'll probably be alright.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick J
Reviewed October 10, 2016

The room was a lot cleaner than 99% of every motel I have been at, and I am very particular about having clean sheets (most motels just give them a turnover if the don't look dirty). The people were very friendly, and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hristiyan H
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

A/c noisy and not enough, no coffee in the room or at all.
About 30 mins walking distance from the falls.
The good about it that it's somewhat quite ,3 mins walk from amtack/grayhound station
So if you are on a tight budget it's ok

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I'll start with the positive: the price is good, and the place feels clean.

Half way through the night though, I turned the a/c off and it wouldn't start again, so it was a hot, humid night with little sleep.

When I complained to the receptionist the next morning she told me i should have informed them (which i tried), that i should have rung the bell (which i did), and offered no apology, which was a tad disappointing.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Last minute booking and all our fav hotels were fully booked so we thought we would give this a try. Wish we hadn't and just stayed at home. This place is in much need of a modernization. The room was tiny and the bathroom was so small you had to go outside just to change your mind! The A/C was one of those that fit on a window and was so loud and inefficient that we went through a very uncomfortable nights sleep. The decor is very much 60s and 70s that we felt we had traveled back in time. Was it the worst place we have stayed in, no, there is one much worse as you will see from my other reviews but it came close. Will we go back? Only if I win the lottery and what chance is there of that?

Room Tip: Don't go the rooms are ancient
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple