See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Great location, walking distance to Niagara Falls. Paid $90 a night which was fair considering the location.
Parking at Niagara Falls is $18 for 3 hrs, so parking the car at the motel and walking saved some coin.
Friendly staff, free wifi (when it wants to connect)

Rooms a little out dated, seemed clean.
Isn't as dodgy as it appears outside.
Would definitely recommend for a cheap stay at the falls.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I've actually stayed here twice, which I am not proud to say. Twice I have had friends visit the country and made a last minute, low budget trip to Niagara Falls. With these two constraints, time and money, the Riverview Motel has saved the day.

It's not a 'nice' place. It's not particularly clean, the bathrooms are old and dingy, and the sheets and bedding are barely passable. This past weekend we had a smelly bed and a dead bug in our towels. And it's not even that close to the falls.

I will say that the service is friendly and flexible, and they do have satisfactory wifi. For a place to crash and recharge for a weekend trip, it'll do if all else fails. My advice is to plan ahead and find somewhere better, but if you don't then you can stay here and you'll probably be alright.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick J
Reviewed October 10, 2016

The room was a lot cleaner than 99% of every motel I have been at, and I am very particular about having clean sheets (most motels just give them a turnover if the don't look dirty). The people were very friendly, and accommodating.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hristiyan H
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

A/c noisy and not enough, no coffee in the room or at all.
About 30 mins walking distance from the falls.
The good about it that it's somewhat quite ,3 mins walk from amtack/grayhound station
So if you are on a tight budget it's ok

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I'll start with the positive: the price is good, and the place feels clean.

Half way through the night though, I turned the a/c off and it wouldn't start again, so it was a hot, humid night with little sleep.

When I complained to the receptionist the next morning she told me i should have informed them (which i tried), that i should have rung the bell (which i did), and offered no apology, which was a tad disappointing.

Date of stay: July 2016