“Great view”

Ranked #44 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Falls Avenue
Description: The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra (located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls - Fallsview), features an unparalleled view of the majestic Falls and a rich history steeped with elegance and excellence extending more than 80 years. Offering an exquisite contemporary Italian menu, the Rainbow Room blends the playful spirit of Chef Massimo Capra and the on-going commitment to fine dining that has seen it play host to hollywood stars and International Royalty. To enhance the experience above the Falls, the Rainbow Room offers one of Niagara's best wine lists. Join us for Niagara Culinary Experiences-a series of showcase events featuring Chef Massimo Capra, special 5-course dinners with wine pairings from renowned wineries. New events just announced for 2017. Visit our site for more information.
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

With a view over looking the American Falls and the Canadian falls in a distance the ambiance and service of Massimo’s is great.

Don’t do the mussels they aren’t cleaned properly.
The lamb is above average, not drop dead amazing.
We waited a good 10 mins before anyone came to the front desk to seat us.
I enjoyed our dinner but I will not revisit.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We started at the bar for cocktails and was greeted by a very informative bartender Cory. He was very knowledgeable about wine and described some of the items on the new menu.  He suggested the beef tenderloin is very popular.  We ordered and very very impressed.  Cooked to perfection and a good portion. We did start with calamari which was very tasty prior to dinner.  We had no room for dessert maybe next time as we will be back!

Fireworks topped off a very relaxed dinner.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here one evening beautiful night view of the falls and fireworks show! The food was pretty good I had the scallops and risotto my husband had linguine and our appetizer was the crab cake! What knocks this place a little is the service. We were sat and no one came over for a while, didn’t say I’ll be right with you.... nothing. We had to go ask the bartender for drinks and to get a server for us. It was ok service wise after that and we just tried to move on with the nice meal and view! Pretty good but service needs improving especially with the $ you are paying.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

On our last night in Ontario, we celebrated our anniversary dinner here.
The view was spectacular! The service was amazing!
My husband had the scallops and loved them, I had the hangar steak, let’s say, it’s not what I am used to.
Our appetizers were a layered zucchini dish that was light and airy and almost sweet, delicious.
The wine was amazing, but the best part was the Baked Alaska for two! OMG! Please save room! This is like no other dessert we have ever enjoyed, and could not finish!

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here and our waitress was wonderful. My husband ask her to Suggest a wine and she brought me 2 different red wines to try so we could make sure I would like it. I had the lamb chops and they were very tender and the mustard sauce was excellent. My husband had a chicken dish and loved it. We also had 2 small plates wild boar meatball and fried goat cheese ravioli. That were both very good