“Great Meat”

CopaCabana Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
CopaCabana Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$31 - US$43
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Authentic Brazilian Rodizio. Immerse yourself in the culture through delectable eats, incredible cocktails and the best in live entertainment. There are no average nights at CopaCabana. Copacabana is a unique and exciting concept with a storied history deeply rooted in Brazilian culture. Our focus on superior food quality, exceptional service and an exciting dining experience for every guest is how we create lasting memories for our guests with every visit. Indulge with over 20 cuts of perfectly seasoned and grilled meats along with a full buffet, pasta and salad bar to satisfy every appetite. We pair mouthwatering food with an invigorating atmosphere.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

A little on the expensive side but expected for a tourist trap/area. The food was great and my favourite the Parmesan Fillet was a game changer, the buffet side where also good with a big selection.

Only issue I had was that the live music was a little loud for a place that is catering to people for a sit down meal.

Otherwise a good experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I love steak houses. And this place had great steak.
Definitely a different experience. They offer a buffet of sides and then men walk around with meats and fish and fruit on skewers and serve what you prefer. Lots of options. But I was sitting in a really dark corner and felt like I was eating in the dark. Not very pleasant to tell you the truth. But great view of the little Brazilian dance show. The girls looked sparkly.
The wine was great and they only charged me a minimal fee for my two children who only ate bread. Good thing.
My fav skewer was the garlic sirloin and the bacon wrapped filet mignon. My husband also really enjoyed the pineapple.

No colouring for the kids. As a tourist area you would think they would have a little something for them to colour atleast. But I came prepared.

One visit was enough for me.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Food was good and plentiful. The bar was somewhat limited on Bourbon and Whiskeys and our server was slow to bring refills.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I was very pleased with this restaurant. While the restaurant is loud, there is good entertainment, including a live band. I don’t know that it’s necessarily family friendly though. The meat was wonderful and kept on coming. The salad bar was also quite nice.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The service was good, and the food was good. Not great, but definitely not bad.I suggest getting a salad to start off.