“Best Brazilian Steakhouse in Niagara Falls!”

Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$35 - US$44
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Murray St.
Description: Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa features 12 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken - all carved tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style.
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Pros: Churrasco (Barbeque), Appetizer plate, How the cut the meat
Cons: Buffet (not 100% Brazilian style), not having a branch on Niagara Falls USA, Few Brazilians staff

On April 2012, I went on a Tuesday night to the steak house without any reservation and I did not need to wait to sit. This is not my first time there, but I like this restaurant every time more that I have my dinner there. There are two ways to park your car, or you can leave it on the Falls View Casino parking lot or at the hotel where the restaurant is located (something that I discovered after I parked my car).

The host staff was very friendly and nice and directs us to a table. I hope next time to sit near the window, because the view from there is very beautiful. I have no complains about the waiter service and the "gauchos". They treated us very well and knew what they are talking about.

Overall, this is the best real Brazilian barbeque in Niagara Falls (Canada) and the unique option that I know for Western New York. As a Brazilian, I always have three categories to classify how good is a Brazilian steak house is on North America. Not having an almost naked woman dancing on the middle of the restaurant (what makes me ashamed to be a Brazilian and we don't have this in Brazil), how the cut the meat to serve you and how they season it. And Brasa really deserves the stamp of real Brazilian steak house experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Upon entering, the buffet should be enough to satisfy any person's hunger however when you find out that you have unlimited meat with waiters anticipating your request by turning over your green disc to signal that you are ready .... you have no other desire than to try every piece they have to offer. Stuffed and satisfied and well worth the cost.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Went for a special night in Niagara Falls - well worth the price. The experience of a Brazilian restaurant is very unique - most of the meats are amazing. There were a few meats we preferred over others and were fine to continue going to the salad bar to fill up on items before our favourite meats were brought out again. The cooks come out to present their own meats and tell you about them. They are passionate about what they do and will actually be offended if you like another meat more than their own.

Of course this restaurant is pretty steep price-wise, but well worth it for a special date night. Wine is very pricey as well, especially for a bottle as they only seem to keep the expensive stuff around. The wine we sampled (by glass) was fantastic and, as we discovered upon further research, very rare. The night we went they had a live singer who livened up the atmosphere but still kept it romantic. Fantastic experience I hope to try again soon!

4  Thank satin3
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Celebrated my man's birthday here. Upon arrival, they were going to seat us in a large and crowded general area - we explained the occasion and we were seated in a romantic dimly lit nook, away from the screaming kids (yes there were a few).

Heard that this place can get insane on the weekends with huge lineups for the salad bar.... fortunately this wasn't the case as it was during the week. Manager - please consider changing the music - put something more chill on. The atmosphere would def. be enhanced with something more in keeping with the style and luxury of the restaurant.

To the salad bar .... holy crap, let your imagination wander - if it's edible, it's there. Even a non-meat eater could go to town with all the fish, seafood, bean dishes, etc. It ahd been suggested to us to skip the sausage and chicken, and I think this was good advice - it didn't look overly appetizing and there is so much amazing beef and lamb to choose from.

Our server was attentive and friendly and made the night that much more special. The "gauchos" (who wear great boots!) were excellent as well, always asked what else we wanted to try, cut pieces of meat exactly the size we asked for.

P.S> Do NOT skip dessert! Yes, you are full, but the lemon cheescake was so good and the pineapple upside down cake was the best I've had.

3  Thank frameworks
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This place has it all ! From a wonderfull view and great staff to superb food.
The food stands apart all on it's own. Not only is there a wide variety and as much as you want but the quality and preparation is second to none. Every single thing I tried was just as perfect as the last dish or even more succulent.
Most places replace quality for quantity but not here! I had never tried anything like their pineapple. By the time the night was out I had 6 pieces. The servers are very charming and do nothing but trying to please. I must say the side dish bar is well done also but anything would seem secondary to their meat.

1  Thank rodney01