“Really disappointed!”

Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$34 - US$42
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Murray St.
Description: Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa features 12 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken - all carved tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style.
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visit Niagara Falls several times each year and always opt for the Brazilian steakhouses. I was really disappointed when we attended Brasa, 150$ + later not only were the prices higher than Copa, but the meat selection was far less. Yes the atmosphere is nicer and the staff very nice. I felt that I could not really enjoy the dinner as the servers who came around were cutting off huge pieces of each meat, leaving you either too full to try more or leaving it to get cold cause your trying to catch what else is coming by.

In addition and not what I would expect for what I paid, I had to ask for a new fork three times as each one brought to me was not clean. I’ve had good experiences here but this was definitely not a good one.

Hilton_Niagara_Falls, Manager at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. Feedback is an important way for us to constantly monitor and improve the level of service that we provide to all of our guests. If you have any further comments please contact the Hotel directly at info@niagarafallshilton.com and we would be happy to assist you.

Brasa Management

Write a ReviewReviews (2,822)

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Food is okay but to me way overpriced. Neat experience if you haven't been to this type restaurant before...lots and lots of meat carved table side.

Brasa Management

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

If you are a meat lover, do not miss this restaurant! The meat is served Brazilian Style (the servers come to your table with the meat and they feed you until you can’t take no more!) and the buffet has plenty of salads, sea food and some other Brazilian specialties.
Make sure you try the pineapple with cinnamon!
They have the samba dancers as well that come out to entertain the guests a couple times per night, which are also fun to watch.

1  Thank ccardieri
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent and the meat keeps coming. Amazing salad bar with so many choices. Be sure to validate parking.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We had a $40 discount to the restaurant through the hotel but that paid for less than half of one meal. The menu looks substantial but only a few of the meat selections were really worthwhile. Variety was ok but quality was just ok. All in all, OK but pricey.