“Good food @ beer”

Taps On Queen Brewhouse and Grill
Ranked #36 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Craft beer brewed right in the restaurant, fresh made food and nightly entertainment.
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Followed TA to a night of good food @ beer. Walking distance from our accommodation along Queen street. An interesting street worth a stroll before or after dinner.
Good locally brewed beer and ales across a range of flavours.
Stayed for one beer then came back for dinner.
A variety of Daily specials. I tried the pulled pork sandwich with a pint of beer for $10.
Good flavours and sized meal.

Overall a good evening.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We visited this restaurant after a day of touring wineries. This is located in downtown( the real downtown not the strip). The decor is simple but has exactly what we needed which was big TVs to watch the hockey game, beer(some nice selections), great service and menu options including vegan. We all enjoyed our food for the most part. The food had good size portions and good flavor. I thought it's funny that they only had one selection for white wine and red wine, but it was good.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This bar/brewery is located slightly off the strip and is a welcome spot for good food and freshly brewed beer. The wings were excellent and crispy. Service was outstanding and our server constantly checked in on us. I recommend trying their Red Cream Ale and also try their flight sample of beers. I would absolutely go back here again when in the area.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

The prices and quality of food are far better than any chain restaurant that you find in Niagara. When we are in town we usually stopped in for lunch and have never been disappointed. Portion sizes are more than enough and they have a great selection of beers.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I stopped in while in town for the Barrelman Triathlon and I am glad I did. The beer selection was excellent as were the menu choices. My daughter and I were quite pleased with no only the amount of poutine selections but the taste of them. Everything we had was delicious. Service was very good. Excellent visit and certainly would return.