My daughter and I went to Niagara Falls for the festival of lights (amazing by the way, you absolutely must make a piont to see this festival) and we choose the best western so we could take our dog with us. The hotel was easy to locate and the staff was friendly and helpful. It was clean enough but had carpeted walls which kind of grosses me out a bit (that being said they appeared to be clean)
travel with pet
walking distance to EVERYTHING
Beds were extremely comfortable
The "Kennel" that they advertise is a room in the back that has multiple carriers in it. No one is supervising the pets and it was not a clean room. I left my dog there for a couple of hours and felt horrible the entire time. We left the dog in the room alone for the remainder of the trip (which is allowed)
The restaurant in the hotel never opened, we intentionally book with hotels who have a restaurant so we have a quick and easy breakfast option. It was very disappointing to discover that it never opens and that we were never notified about this upon booking.
Maid service was not great. We found our room no cleaner than when we left, new towels and fresh toilet paper were the only evidence of the maid arriving at all.
The street is VERY noisey, the IMAX theatre is directly across the street and it has a running announcement that never seemed to stop.
Do NOT pay for the room upgrade (I can only speak of the delux upgrade) it isn't very much to upgrade but it is a complete waste of money, yes you can see the skylon tower but through a dingy balcony and that seems to be the only thing that is upgraded from a average hotel room.
Of course none of this could possiblly ruin a trip to the amazing falls but if I could do it all over again I would pay for a proper kennel back home and stay at the Hilton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western