I stayed at the Cairn Croft for one night on Thanksgiving weekend and found the hotel to be very clean, the beds were quite comfortable with lots of pillows, and the staff were all friendly and helpful. The only downside for me is that it is not within walking distance from the falls and when we drove to the falls we paid $20 to park. However, being further away from the falls means that the price is more reasonable and it is only a 8-10 minute drive from all the action. The hotel is not "posh" but the rooms were well appointed and spacious and sparkling clean. The indoor courtyard with pool, hot tubs, and mini arcade was a plus. After an afternoon spent walking around the falls on a chilly October afternoon, the hot tub was a perfect treat! We ate breakfast at the onsite restaurant and the food was served promptly, was hot and delicious, and someone was always ready with a refill for your coffee or tea. We had a second floor room with a sliding glass door out to a shared balcony with chairs and tables and access to the pool area. The pool area can be noisy during the day but closes promptly at 11pm; the hotel was very quiet at night and I enjoyed an undisturbed sleep. I would definitely recommend the hotel to those travelling to the area. It is very family oriented and I would not suggest it as a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western
- Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario