See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2012

There were so many unexpected things wrong with this place that it's difficult to list them all -- rooms smell awful, carpets are filthy, noisy, no plug for the sink, only one little bit of soap, no outlet available for computer, office closes early so cannot phone them to get any action/satisfaction, wireless internet is password protected and cannot get password after office closes. The price we paid for this disaster was higher than most other nearby and assuredly better places.

Room Tip: There likely isn't one, but stay away from the "apartment" building.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cactus N
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I am now 21, but it has been 6 years since I've been to this hotel. We used to go up to Canada every Summer, until Canada and the United States required the enhanced license/passport. I always remember it as a clean, friendly and safe hotel. They have an amazing indoor pool and hot tub. Times change though, and I'm not sure if this place is under new management or what. Here's what happened:
As soon as we got to the hotel my friends and I were confronted by a drunk man who told us we needed "Mike's permission" to park in the parking lot. We didn't say anything back. He was very persistent on telling us what to do and who to talk to. He asked me why I was there and I told him I have a reservation and it was none of his business. He told me I must go see Mike in room 31, which is the room he was standing in front of.
"Mike's the boss, you need to talk to him! You guys look like trouble anyway!" he said with a drunken rage. I ignored this idiot and proceeded on my way. It's not until 11:00 at night that the free WIFI does not work. When my friend went down to the office, he was harassed by the same man, telling him he needed to see Mike and we could do nothing until Mike said so. He continued to say that Mike was the gate-keeper for the WIFI and we needed him to activate it.
To sum up, I felt very uncomfortable and unsafe staying there. Room 31 looked like a rapist shelter of some kind and I kept thinking that Mike might come in our room and attack us. I never met this "Mike" either, but the thought of him kept me awake. If this is under new management from 6 years ago, it needs to be fixed and fast! Best hopes to you all. Stay away from room 31!

Room Tip: Try not to stay on the "motel" side of this place. You will stared down as you walk to and from your car and be harassed by a drunken fellow in Room 31. The other side is much nicer, it's not busy over there and is quiet and cleaner. Avoid Room 31.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Dan S
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This motel is always having the hydro go off along with the heat and hot water.the owners never care cause they live in the own warm houses.This is an extended stay facility and even though u pay your rent it doesn't matter how it takes till the hydro,heat,and water is putt back on..I would advise u never to stay here it's a waste of ur money......

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Pokemon87
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My brother inlaw wrote a review but forgot to include that there was only scalding hot water in our room, so I had to use the shower in there room. I couldn't call the service desk because the phones didn't work. Did he mention the rooms smelled old and musty...thank god we had some Fabreeze in the car!!!
run from this place...it is awful.

Room Tip: can't help you there
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2011

It was so expensive because the hotel is awful and is not clean. I beleive that are better hotels for that rate.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends