Stayed for 2 nights Fri/Sat March 30th and 31st.
I booked a 'Breakation Package' for 2 nights which included
breakfast each morning at Coco's restaurant (attached to the hotel), Breakfast was a selection of items which was enough for each person. You could add the buffet for a few extra dollars but after checking it out it didnt look very good at all.
Dinner one night at Coco's. Again you had a choice of about 6 dinner options. My wife had fish and I ordered Prime Rib. I ordered the Prime Rib Medium Rare and told her to empasize the (Rare). When it came it was (WELL) done. She went back to the kitchen and the cook told her that was the only selection I could get as they had no other. Not impressed with dinner.
Dinner in the revolving restaurant at the Skylon Tower. We went there about an hour before dusk and it was amazing. The food was a selection of about 8 items and neither of us were disapointed with our meals. Alcoholic drinks were not included and were not overly expensive. This is a must do on your trip.
Overall the price was reasonable as the extra cost covered your meals. The hotel could use some updates and the pool/spa was small and filled with kids. I think every hotel should have a few hours late at night for adults only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn by the Falls. The perfect location to see it all. We are as "close as it gets" to the mighty "FALLS", only one block. The new Fallsview Casino is located directly across the street, the Imax Theatre is behind us, the Skylon Tower is beside us and many sites and attractions are within walking distance. Parking is absolutely free to our guests. Our hotel features spacious guest room with private balconies. We are one of the few hotels with BOTH an indoor pool and outdoor pool. Relax in our whirlpool or sauna. Coco's Terrace Steakhouse and Pizza Bar are located just off our lobby. Steaks cooked to perfection on our wood fired or gas grill. We are famous in Niagara Falls for our Wood Fired Pizza Oven and gourmet pizza's. On our terrace we feature local entertainment nightly. Our location is the centre of all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls Ontario