Stayed here for two nights, 14th floor, view of Horseshoe Falls was perfect, saw illumination show right from our window. Located acrosee from visitors center, walkway to falls and a tram takes you the rest of the way. Great shuttle Svc from hotel to different parts of Clifton Hill and attractions. Beware, everything is pricey, too many taxes to mention. Best bet for food that's NON TOURISTY is ANTICA. the best pizza and eggplant parm. Like a mini Vegas, sadly the commercialism is what most come for instead of the natural beauty of the falls. My kids sure loved the kitsch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa Ontario