Service was excellent, View was top notch. Rooms and ameneties were excellent. But the price is close to outrageous. Mandatory $25 valet fee. $10 internet. The reach into your pocket at every opportunity.
It was worth the stay for one night, but unless you've got money to burn, the value is lacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa Ontario