We stayed in mid April for 2 nights and whilst I had read that upgrades were common I am glad that I didn't risk not getting a high room, it really is better. We got a spa and fireplace suite on the 21st floor with a spectacular view overlooking the falls. You don't need to leave the room to get the best views of the sunrise, late afternoon and colored lighting at night. The hotel was a short walk to the tram leading to the visitors centre.
Probably a little overpriced considering the charges for Internet and parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa Ontario