Our room was impeccable with an incredible view of the falls and the casino whose lights changed colors all night long. Mezmerising. This hotel has a gondola that you can ride instead of climbing. Be sure to take it down to the falls or back. We never had to leave the room the view was so grand but of course we did. Clean and quiet accomodations. Beds Comfortable and a room safe and small refrigerator. Ice machine not far from our room. Walked to many attractions. Felt safe. Many restaurants nearby especially the Skylon tower which revolves. Also the Brazilian restaurant across the street so worth it!!!Parking rate high and long wait to get the car. No choice.Would go back in a heartbeat. Casino was so close too .Right next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa Ontario