8,144 results
All reviews great view valet parking the concierge lounge junior suite breakfast buffet higher floor tour desk incline railway per day canadian side floor room valet service table rock an upgrade whirlpool tub king bed package deal
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Staff was nice, hotel is well located right in front of the falls. High floor with a view is a must. Right next to a large complex with a decent casino and many restaurants which was convenient. Taking a star out as the hotel is getting a bit weathered and would need some renovations. We were there for 3 nights as part of a wedding in Niagara on the Lake. I wish they also had shuttles back to Toronto but they don’t! We rented a car which was kind of the only option and it took us about two hours to get there from Toronto (with no traffic).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I kid you not! This is the one! This hotel is on the Canadian side. Horseshoe Falls is directly in front of it (across the street). We had a room on the 26th Floor facing the falls. We were able to see the American Falls from our room and watch the fireworks as well. I did request a room with a good view and it was worth the extra money. You get what you pay for is absolutely true here. The staff was very courteous and professional. Rooms were comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend you take the tour they offer in the lobby. Our tour guide, who was born in Ireland but has lived in Canada a long while, was the BEST! If ever I'm in the area again, I will definitely stay here. You can count on it!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear RoxaneF45,

Thank you for your fantastic review and for all the wonderful things that you had to say about Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa! Boasting incredible scenic views of the Niagara River and Niagara Falls, our hotel combines excellent service with blissful accommodations. Your comments were a pleasure to read, and we are excited to share them with our exceptional staff. Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

We stayed here for a weekend, booking one of their couples packages that includes a visit to two wineries and a food voucher. We had a great stay and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. Their lobby was beautiful and had Starbucks inside. They upgraded us at check in to a room with a spa which we were excited about! The room was spacious and modern with a beautiful view of the falls. Definitely will return to this property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Kyla V,

Thank you for the fantastic review of Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa! Featuring signature Starbucks coffee, on-site parking, invigorating views, and an upscale Concierge Lounge, it is our goal for every guest to have a memorable experience and we are delighted we exceeded your expectations! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you back very soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Probably the worst view possible in this hotel but there really isn’t a good view in this place. The hotel is a 300 hundred yards from the falls but views are terrible in the bars, lounges n my room. I request a room close to the elevator due to knee replacements n was conned by the staff to take a room that was the farthest front the elevator with no view. I would not recommend this place to my ex wife

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 69wildman
TeamMarriott, Director of Room Operations at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear 69wildman,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for our staff not being attentive to your needs and for the unsatisfactory views you experienced during your stay. We have shared your observations with our management team for their immediate attention. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again as we would like you to experience the hotel as you should have on this visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late. The desk clerk was polite and helpful but there was no bellman or valet parking attendant. So I wasn’t suppose to have to pay at checkout for parking. Then we left our room after getting our luggage inside to get a drink and something to eat. Upon return some how the shackle that can only be used to act as an extra measure of security swung close on its own. An hour later they sent a very nice security guy to cut the shackle off through the crack in the door. No apology from management. Then upon checkout there was two bellman/valet attendants around the front door. When we asked to get some help bringing our luggage down the guy said that he was the valet not the bellman. I went and ask the concierge where the bellman was and she pointed to him. When I asked where I could get a luggage cart she said ask them. I found a cart, I drove my car out of parking and I loaded my own car. When I pushed the cart back to where I found it the same dude that was the valet offered to take the cart but I politely said “don’t worry it’s not your job I can handle it.”

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikeofokc
TeamMarriott, Director of Room Operations at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Mikeofokc,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. We are sorry you encountered poor service from our associates, as this is unacceptable. We have reviewed your feedback with the appropriate individuals, and steps are being taken to ensure such mistakes are not made in future. Thank you again, and we look forward to having another opportunity to serve you and prove that we are passionate about providing great experiences for every guest.