Very nice property with great views. The walk to the falls is a little longer than expected given the straight line view, but still manageable. The rooms are decent and the staff is friendly and most helpful.
The main downside to the hotel was the ridculous $20 per night parking charge for an unattended unovered lot with open gates. I got the sense that if we had not told them we had a car we would have never been charged. Parking very near the Falls was only $10, so $20 here was way too much, and significantly dampened the good Priceline rate we got on the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls Hotel is the ideal place to stay for your next leisure getaway. The hotel serves as hub spot to all of Niagara, and its recent $15-million renovation and upgrade offers our Niagara Falls hotel guests a modern and trendy travel experience. For guests looking to experience the best that a Niagara Falls hotel has to offer, the Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls hotel is situated in the heart of the Fallsview Boulevard district, minutes away from area attractions, world-class wineries, golf and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Marriott so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Gateway On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton
- Niagara Falls Marriott On The Falls Ontario