Yes the place is expensive as is everything in Niagara Falls, but nowhere else can you get such a breath taking view and great amenities. Thia is our third time staying, and we have stayed next door, next door to that and two doors down from that and really enjoy the spot. Today, we sat for over an hour in our room just marvelling at the view that we have seen dozens of times. Now the lights have gone on the falls and we sit and stare again. Great place to people watch and enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls Hotel is the ideal place to stay for your next leisure getaway. The hotel serves as hub spot to all of Niagara, and its recent $15-million renovation and upgrade offers our Niagara Falls hotel guests a modern and trendy travel experience. For guests looking to experience the best that a Niagara Falls hotel has to offer, the Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls hotel is situated in the heart of the Fallsview Boulevard district, minutes away from area attractions, world-class wineries, golf and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Gateway On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton
- Niagara Falls Marriott On The Falls Ontario