1,645 results
All reviews movie night water park kids movie indoor courtyard clifton hill perkins restaurant bunk bed room planet hollywood family hotel kids eat free casino niagara easy access kids love rainforest cafe other attractions coffee maker mini fridge
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Hotel is very old and need a real renovation in every inch.
it's contented to water park and it's a big bounce.
Hotel has tones of hidden fee and you can not find those hidden fee in any web site.
we booked a room for $256 in end of March 2018 (after March Break) but after tax, parking fee, hotel fee and .... I paid $404 (all are Canadian dollar).
Hotel is kind of clean all the employee are very polite.

Room Tip: try not to try this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammad T
Reviewed April 30, 2018

The stay was great. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. It is a kid friendly place and have movie night with popcorn every night. The parking was a nightmare and for 22 bucks a night I was not happy. I was also not happy with all the daily fees that come with the stay It seriously adds up $$$) The water park was great, the kids enjoyed. I still had to pay to enter the water park although I didn't use it. They should have a smaller fee for spectators.

Room Tip: Microwaves and Ice Machines are only on 1st floor
1  Thank Debra E
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This is definitely a good family hotel. I wouldn't recommend it for business travelers. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Every night they show a movie in one of the courtyards. On my kids birthdays, they put a happy birthday banner on the door and left a card and a treat for them in the room, which they were very excited about. My kids loved walking through the walkway to the waterpark. My 6yo went on every slide at the waterpark, even ones my 11yo and 8yo wouldn't go on.
The only things that bothered me were, my kids finding food under the bunk bed from a previous guest and some of the towels smelled funky, but I'm highly sensitive to scents. Next time I would just bring my own towel and not worry about using theirs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberleigh A
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Recently stayed for 3 nights and we were not impressed at all
1. Parking- if you are lucky and I mean lucky you will find a spot in the parking area. if not you are parking across the street in the parking lot underneath the water park and hiking back to the hotel. Not a bad deal considering you are paying over 30 dollars a day for parking....lol
2. The room smell. Once we were checked in at the farest corner of the building ,, our room had a foul smell that made us move immediately
3. 10 dollars a day mandatory charge for wifi and 4 bottles of water. Also some bus passes and a few other useless things that you must go to front desk for. Personally charging for wifi is absolutely ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Room service gave us a 5 dollar voucher for not using the maid service the first day. Funny thing is we wanted it and did not put the thingy on the door saying we did not need it....lol . I think it is their way of not doing the services!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is their are better hotels around and when you pay that kind of money it should be worth the value. Niagara Falls is turning into a tourist trap and you will get ripped off everywhere you go.

1  Thank AnthonyGary
Reviewed April 5, 2018

If you have small kids that need and like to sleep before 10pm DO NOT stay at this hotel. We are so upset with this hotel that we are thinking of checking out early. The courtyards which apparently 90% of the rooms face are loud with kids and parents, screaming, yelling, slamming doors and even wrestling. When I complained to the hotel staff and then the manager on duty the response was there's nothing they can do until 10pm. They also mentioned that it is clear on their website that the hotel is set up with internal courtyards with a 10pm curfew. Its NOT that clear...in case you are wondering where they mention this its in the FAQ's under information.

FYI - The rooms also don't have safe's to store belongings and they messed up my reservation at check in. They tried to double charge me per night. It took forever to get it all sorted.

The waterpark itself was a good alternative to Great wolf lodge. Its looking a bit dated and rusty. It could use an update.The kids are enjoyed themselves this first day however the next day was not as great because they were tired from stating up 2 hours past their bedtime.

Take home point - go to the waterpark but DO NOT stay at this hotel.

3  Thank 730AimeeQ