We booked a corner room (closest to the falls) high up. Great views of the entire falls and the gardens. We used our points and well worth the upgrade. The room was a bit tired, but the sights made up for it. We stayed in for the evening falls fireworks and ordered up room service. Great Sheraton wings as always!
The indoor pool is small, but the outdoor one is bigger and has a great view from the terrace.
Breakfast buffet is also decent and nice views.
Only issue is the hotel had a big convention on, so wait times for the elevator was long.
Free newspapers everywhere and staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA/CAA 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls hotel offers the largest, most luxurious Fallsview accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada. Located directly across from Niagara Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the hotel features the best views of the Falls which are showcased by the floor to ceiling windows in all Fallsview rooms & suites. Sheraton is also home to outstanding guest services & amenities which include two new fallsview dining experiences; the 4-Diamond award winning Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Fallsview Buffet. In addition, the hotel offers the breathtaking new Christienne Fallsview Spa, and indoor connections to the attractions, dining, and entertainment located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort including Casino Niagara, and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton
- Sheraton On The Falls Niagara Falls, Ontario