Sheraton on the Falls
US$97
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$79
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$60
Hotels.com
US$86
US$59
Groupon.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
Very Good 4/5
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$301
US$293
7,513 results
All reviewsclifton hillhard rock cafecorner suiterainforest cafegreat viewresort feesmall balconystarbucks coffeebuffet restaurantindoor waterparkrainbow bridgevalet parkingwater parkfloor to ceiling windowswaterpark packageself parkcity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I spent one night in a Deluxe Fallsview room on April 14, 2012 to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. I arrived early, about 4 hours before the official check-in time, and was able to get into the room immediately. My room was on the 14th floor with a full view of both the American and Canadian falls. It had a glass door that opened so you could hear the water, and a wonderful sitting area with a nice leather couch, gas fireplace and large flat panel TV. The bed was a bit of a disappointment, however. The mattress was hard and lumpy, although the linens were top-quality. The pool and spa were very conveniently located at the end of the hall, along with the ice and soda machines. The hotel is right near the Rainbow Bridge and is very convenient to the falls, Clifton Hill and Casino Niagara (to which it is connected). It's quite a long walk (almost a mile) to the Fallsview Casino and the restaurants on that end of town, however. The parking is a bit of a challenge in a garage a block away from the hotel that is shared with two other hotels. There were very few open parking spaces and I was afraid to take my car out for fear of not being able to find a spot upon my return. Parking is pretty expensive as well at $20 per night. Other than that, my only complaint is that the dedicated set of elevators for the upper floors was extremely slow and I had to wait a long time for it. There was a dance competition going on in the hotel the weekend I was there so the elevators and lobby were filled with loud "tweens", but luckily they were on a different floor and I was not disturbed when in my room. I would definitely recommend this hotel, although a bit pricey at $240 per night including parking and taxes with a AAA discount, for a special occasion.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a Deluxe Fallsview room (full view of falls) if it's in your budget...you won't regret it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I am SPG gold and was recognized upon check-in. We got free internet and the choice of 250 points or a free drink. We were upgraded to a falls view room - and it truly is a falls view room - see pic.

Room:
electric fireplace, 2 queen beds, falls view room, standard bathroom (tub/shower), looks like you could have adjoining rooms
Room recommendations: avoid the 14th floor if you want a quiet stay. We didn't stay there but that is the indoor pool level and it was packed with kids. Our floor was mostly quiet, but a few people in the morning were having big chats in the hallway and the doors don't keep out any noise at all. Possibly 7th floor would have the same issue - outdoor pool - just something to keep in mind.
Parking: self was 19$ a night, valet is $30. Self is located a bit behind the hotel in the crown plaza parking lot - but its a big complex so you really don't have to go outside.
Location: great location, very close to the downtown area - not that it's a particularly great downtown, but if you want to eat there are many restaurants and it's practically on the river so if you want to walk and look at the falls its very easy.
If you want to cross border shop you can walk to the rainbow bridge - or atleast check the traffic before you cross. We noticed that before 10am was clear (going to the states) on a sunday and then after lunch seems to thin out. On saturday it was packed coming back from the states almost all evening - but perhaps some of the other bridges were more empty.
Dining: this could have been a promo or perhaps a gold thing but we got coupons for the restaurants when we checked in. We chose to go to Windows - jaime kennedy. Apparently it was fully booked after 6 - so if you want to eat here a reservation might be good. It wasn't exactly cheap, but there was a prix fixe. The entire table has to participate but there were 2 menus. $55 per person+tax+tip. Another $20 per person if you want matching wines. Note! if you want water they charge $7.50 a bottle. I asked for still water expecting tap and i got a bottle of "still water". Same things applied for sparkling. Most items on the menu are between $15-24. The prix fix is 3 items + dessert + fries and bread. Overall if you were to purchase these items separately it would be about $20-$30 more so it is the best value. Of the items I really likes the fish chowder and the pickerel. They have seasonal menus so currently its winter, i think in may/june it will flip to summer.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Arrived at the hotel a little after two in the afternoon and advised that our room was not available and to come back after five yet all our paperwork stated four and also the receptionist did not ask for our name or any booking information?, when I pointed out that we had booked a spar room the check-in clerk went away to check, on her return she stated that the system had not been updated and then proceeded to check us into our room as it was available.
Rooms are very nicely decorated and furnished and the facility’s in the room where very good, like the fireplace and the views of the falls.
We dined in the hotels restaurant on the upper floor and found the selection and quality to be very good and reasonably priced
At the time we were there was a big conference on with loads of school children there, this meant that the wait for elevator’s at times was very long and then full of noise screeching children.
They are going to build a club room lounge and have club rooms at this hotel, may have to wait till this is complete before going back.

Room Tip: Get a falls view room as the views out the back of the hotel are not very nice, also the higher the better
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aberdeen55
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My family stayed at the Sheraton on the Falls for a couple of nights during our Easter break. The hotel was in a perfect location and we were able to walk to all areas of interest. The hotel was very well maintained and the staff was very nice. We stayed in a room with a view of the waterfalls that was perfect for my family of 5. The morning buffett at the hotel was very good and you dine overlooking the falls. There are several restuarants and an indoor waterpark also attached to the hotel. I would not hestitate to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Would recommend a higher floor with a view of the falls.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank traveltheusafive
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Located in a great spot with easy access to the Falls. Good restaurant and service. No Porter for luggage & extra for WiFi.

• Stayed: April 2012