I stayed with a freind for one night and booked a full fallsview. It has a nice location. It's about 10CD from the train station. It's near from the main attraction.
The view on the homepage exaggerates. It's not a full falls view, but a false view. You only see the NewYork side of the fall from the room. You have to stick your head out of the window to see the Canadian side which is dangerous. Also the window very small. What happened to the photo on the homepage?
Overall it wasn't bad, but if you expect something like a picture, you'll be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA/CAA 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls hotel offers the largest, most luxurious Fallsview accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada. Located directly across from Niagara Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the hotel features the best views of the Falls which are showcased by the floor to ceiling windows in all Fallsview rooms & suites. Sheraton is also home to outstanding guest services & amenities which include two new fallsview dining experiences; the 4-Diamond award winning Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Fallsview Buffet. In addition, the hotel offers the breathtaking new Christienne Fallsview Spa, and indoor connections to the attractions, dining, and entertainment located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort including Casino Niagara, and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton
- Sheraton On The Falls Niagara Falls, Ontario