We were pleasantly surprised. We had stayed here before and yest the hotel does have its problems: 1. $10 mandatory charge per night for parking for a hotel that doesn't overlook the falls and is quite a walk in the cold. 2. Dinner voucher for hotel covers very few entrees on the menu, expect to pay significant additional money on top of your dinner voucher for almost everything on the menu. 3. Hotel pool during the winter is very small and was cold, whirlpool was nice. 4. carpeting throughout hotel is very worn out. 5. Room nothing special but much large than traditional Niagara Falls Hotel rooms with no mini-fridge or microwave in the standard room. 6. Workout room was excessively hot with a fan blowing the hot air around the room...you will sweat just walking in unless they fix their air system. 7. Room had thin walls. We heard noise well into the night and no other rooms were available to move. Positive's: 1. Breakfast was very good. It is included in most packages and surprise, actually covers the cost of breakfast, not just a portion of the cost and doesn't charge you extra for the GST, PST like the dinner voucher does. Very good choices, great omelettes, great service. 2. Hotel room had a central thermostat, modern TV and even a shoe shine machine....very unique. 3. Not easy to understand how to use the casino shuttle which was included with the price of the room. I ended up walking, but it is included. 4. Nice Whirlpool and plenty of decent size towels. 5. Staff was very nice, but I am still waiting for extra Marriott Points I qualified for, but never received even after the front desk stated it was posted to my account. 6. Were selling nice gifts in the lobby at very good prices like chocolates and other gifts.
Overall, a decent hotel I would rank very good simply because of the package we purchased, but I would rate around 3.5 If I could, but you could do much worse in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a refreshing travel experience at the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott in Niagara Falls. We are just minutes away from Niagara Falls and centrally located in the heart of the entertainment district. Every stay will be a new adventure. There is so much to do, and out of all the Niagara Falls hotels, the Courtyard is in the "centre of it all." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Courtyard
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Courtyard Niagara Falls Ontario