The Hilton is back, on top of their game! I travelled with my husband, sons, 8 and 12 years old and my parents. It was a busy Easter long weekend and the check in was packed with the Lobby full of people. I held my Hilton Honours card and stood in the HIlton Honours and e-mail check in line and was serviced right away. I highly recommend the new north tower with spectacular views of both Canadian and US falls. We stayed in a two bedroom suite that sleeps up to 7 people. Parking underground was easy and convenient with lots of attendents guiding the drop off area and getting cars moving along quickly.
The room was clean and had very soft luxurious cotton sheets. The bed was very comfortable but my kids complained that the pullout couch in our room had a thin uncomfortable mattress. They ended up taking it off the bed and putting it on the floor.
The service at this hotel is excellent! Upon arrival in the room, I called the front desk three times with requests more towels, help with opening the room safe and preparing the pullout couch. Each and every time, my need was immediately met even though the hotel was packed. The chambermaid didm an extremely food job of cleaning and preparing our room on each of the three night. The bath room has high quality toiletries.
Our room was on the 41st floor and during high traffic times like check out, they had elevator staff getting people down with an express mode.
Roy, the consierge was very personable and helpful with directions. He was great with my kids and gave them each basketball cards.
We bought the breakfast vouchers which was a great deal. Buffet breakfast was adequate, nothing over the top.
My kids enjoyed the pool and water slid. As a parent, I was pleased to see two life guards who were monitoring very closely and did not hesitate to keep people in line behaving well in the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 5 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites Ontario
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls