We just spent the Easter holiday at the Beautiful Hilton Fallsview. The hotel is clean, well maintained and close enough to walk almost everywhere. Our kids loved the pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna. While they played, we took the opportuntity to have some fun ourselves in the casino.
Although the rooms in the North Tower are beautiful, definitely also take a trip up to the 33rd floor of the South Tower for a relaxing view from the Myst lounge.
BTW, Don't spend $25/day on the valet parking at the Hilton (including tip and tax, this is over $30!) --self park in the casino across the street on the 5th level, and you'll be right outside the Hilton Mezannine door on the tunnel entrance to the casino. It's only $10 per night (and free if you get a Casino players advantage card and accumulate a credit each day at the casino). We put $20 on the card, played about a 1/2 hour in the nickel slots until we earned a credit, then cashed out and had a drink at the bar. We ended up with $14 to buy a couple rounds of drinks. The next day, we put another $20 in and won $100! We cashed out immediately and went to Myst to watch the sun set, falls light, and a beautiful full moon rise over the horeshoe falls.
Unfortunately, Maid of the Mist was closed. Journey behind the falls was just OK--not really worth the money. Also not worth the money was the Imax. BORING! (I've been to good Imax show before, but this was awful.) I enjoyed walking the river to Clifton Heights. We all loved Ripley's Believe it or not museum, We liked the Ripley's ride and wax museum, too.
Although we took the car up to the whirlpool and found it very interesting, I wish we had more time to get out and hike in the beautiful park surrounding the whirlpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites Ontario
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls