The Hilton has made family suites that work. As a family of 6, it is so difficult and expensive to find hotel rooms that will accommodate us comfortably. The Hilton family suites are fantastic! They have 3 queen beds, a couch and an awesome bathroom!
The main window gave us an INCREDIBLE view of the falls, floor to ceiling. We had an end unit, that gave us a tiny window over looking the crazy city of Niagara Falls. Below the window was a little counter-top that held the coffee maker and all our snacks (we brought from home), The kids got the terrific falls view, but my husband and I got the quiet, dark door side. It worked out really well, we were able to put the kids to sleep while we watched TV.
The location works well for walking, restaurants, Clifton Hill, the Falls and of course the casino!
The pool is nice... the slide is only open during certain times, which was disappointing.
We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant and it was a terrific buffet. Full bellies all around.
I highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 5 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites Ontario
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls