7,082 results
All reviews gourmet package oaks hotel great view casino package package deal incline railway floor room higher floor jacuzzi tub niagara on the lake clifton hill applebees remington falls voucher wineries fireworks
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Beautiful hotel with what must surely be the best views of Niagara falls. The hotel was kept very clean and was very close to numerous restaurants as well as bus links, etc. My family & I had a great time and were well looked after by the excellent staff.

Reviewed August 25, 2019

View couldn't have been better. Using Applebees as a hotel restaurant is a mistake. Hotel staff was quite friendly and helpful.
( don't have more to say and do not like being pressed to come up with more verbiage to meet your quota.)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heather-OakesHotel, Front Office Manager at Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our staff.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

Wowza this place is a JOKE !!!! They charged $35/day to park yet made me park halfway down the street in a dark alley with no security park at our own risk really makes me feel safe.....I told the manager it was ridiculous and informed him My husband was allowed to park in the parking lot out back just a few weeks ago and he didn’t know what to say.....I will never stay here again I will drop the Amish off and find a different hotel for myself. Not to mention they only have 1 handicap parking spot and the staff was rude.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2019

For the same price I prefer clean but the Hilton is much better

the staff is nice, the rooms are clean, the facilities are too old and noisy
the hotel is well located, but it should be renovated, the parking is too expensive 35 dollars, you have to park your car at the casino is take the card "PAC" to not pay the parking

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2019

View was spectacular. Rooms lack amenities. No microwave, no safe, very slippery bathtub. They was no electrical outlets available on night stand to plug in chargers. The phone did not work to reach the desk or anyone. Parking fee is high and inadequate. But view could not be beat.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls. We appreciate all feedback it allows us to continue improving our services and ensuring our guest satisfaction.

We apologise for the issues you experienced during your stay as we wish for all guests to be 100% satisfied with your room and our services.

I hope we can make your next stay truly fantastic, please allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future to show you the improvements your comments have worked towards.