“Almost like being at home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pat's Country Home

Fully equipped kitchen & entrance into the unit Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
our home
Fully equipped kitchen & entrance into the unit
Dining area
Double sofa bed and 42 inch satellite TV
BEDROOM WITH QUEEN BED
Restroom
back yard CHARCOAL BBQ / fire pit
COVERED GAS BBQ PATTIO
COVERED GAS BBQ PATTIO
pond and windmill
play area for small children
FALL AT PAT'S COUNTRY HOME
WINTER AT PAT'S COUNTRY HOME
Niagara Falls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
crazykfam...
Ohio
“Almost like being at home”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed 7/20-22. Pat and Orlando are wonderful Host. At first, I wasn't sure about sharing someone else's home, but it turned out to be great. Our guest house was spotless clean and stocked with everything we needed....and more. Lots of attention to detail. Loved how quiet it was. This is the first time I remember EVER sleeping thru the night on vacation. Loved that it was in the country but just about 10 minutes from the falls. DVD collection and tourist brochures were provided which we used both. We really enjoyed the pool/grill area and my husband made some delicious steaks. Thanks Pat for giving us ice from your freezer since our freezer wasn't large enough to make ice. They went out of their way to accomodate us. Would come back in a heartbeat. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but all I can say is, skip the overpriced hotel and stay here!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet and comfortable with all the extras.
Liked least: not being able to stay longer.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
24 Jul 2013
Thank you for the fabulous review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Orlando and I both love meeting wonderful people such as your selves. I have looked into an ice maker since you left I forgot they sold such a thing. Most guests never ask but there is the odd one. Take care and I hope if your ever around the area again you book with us.
All the best

DinaBerry
Detroit, Michigan
“Comfortable”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

After of course we got lost Pat was going to send her husband out to find us and make sure we didnt get stuck in the ditch, how awesome is that. Pat makes you feel so at home and her place is so inviting my daughter loved the pool, my husband grilled and we all enjoyed ourselves. Very safe, quiet and secure you'll love everything about it and so close to the attractions we wish we couldve stayed longer. Ive already gotten inquiries and Im sending them your way. Thanks so much Pat!

Liked best: Location and comfort
Liked least: spiderwebs but thats everywhere
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
4 Jul 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was great meeting the three of you.
Winnipeg
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
kercol1
leicester
“FANTASTIC- GO!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Pats place is superb. Value for money is outstanding (works out about £50 per night!). We had more than enough space for the 3 of us (me, hubby and son). Pat and Orlando are great, really relaxed about everything and made us feel at home straight away, we could have used their seating area and BBQ and swimming pool and they couldn't have done more to make us feel like family visiting but weren't (in your face) just there if you needed them-got it totally right.
The apartment is an annex to their house and has everything you need, feels very homely.
If you want somewhere away from the hustle and bustle of Niagara in a lovely quiet location yet only 10 mins to get there this place will not dissapoint. Thanks for a lovely stay

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
5 Jun 2013
Thanks so much for your wonderful review and based on the comments you left at the unit I now have a tea kettle for all the tea drinkers.
CharmThom...
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Beautiful, comfortable, and clean home away from home!!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My husband and I loved and enjoyed our stay at Pat's Country Home. We liked how quiet it was and the privacy. The home has/had everything we needed to make our stay wonderful and satisfactory. The home is very beautiful, comfortable, clean!!! The backyard is/was nice and we took some great scenery pictures. There's also a small pond in the back with frogs in it. It is/was also in a very convenient location for us, not too far from Niagara Falls. Pat was very friendly and helpful to us.
We do plan on visiting Niagara Falls and staying here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fireplace, Kitchen (with cooking supplies and utensils provided), very private and quiet place
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Older travelers
23 May 2013
so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would be happy to have you both back.
take care
Pat
Virginia
Reviewed May 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing