“Staff is great... esp CHRIS!!!!”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This place is right across from the hotel I stay..came by because my friend and I were hungry. Chris catered to all out food needs from allergy sensitivity to modifying our order.... Am glad I stop here.. FYI food tasted amazinggggg!!!!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came after a night in Niagara Falls. We came for his birthday and he loves this place so we stopped here on our way back home. Their food is awesome. The chicken shawarma is by far the best I've had in so long. Every time we come up to the Falls we stop here. And the owner personally came to our table to ask us how our visit was. My boyfriend is Arabic as well so they conversated. I would recommend this place and try their food. You won't be disappointed

Reviewed October 15, 2017

enjoyed a lot on trip to niagara falls with best friends.we really enjoyed delicious food at casablanca restaurant. This is the only restaurant in niagara falls having so many varieties of food items at a reasonable cost and each item is so amazing and may be that is why casalanca is the busiest restaurant in the niagara falls.The most interesting this thing i ever seen is in the house treats offered to customers.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

very poor food i never tasted food like that bad service poor i don’t recommend i was very disappointed and i hope i don’t go to the hospital tonight i had no other choice

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We took our kids after a day of walking. We normally order a glass of water along with our drinks. Here, only bottled water is available for purchase. We eat middle eastern food a lot and unfortunately, the food here was not tasty. The food was bland, the meat was chewy. With the relatively high prices and bland food taste, we would not recommend it.