“Very Different Restaurant and Very Good”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2018

This restaurant is everything to every eater.
Anything you want to eat they have it.
You are welcomed into a renovated eating area with brand new TVs.
The selection is humungous there is a full Canadian/American menu then on top of that a full Halal/Middle Eastern menu. The prices are comparable to anything around it. The chicken shawarma pizza is the best I have every eaten. The hummus / chips and breads are extremely tasty. More importantly the staff is very knowledgeable about the combinations of food.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Came for a quick bite before we were leaving town from our mini vacation. We settled on the Casablanca a few doors from our hotel and came in and grabbed a pepperoni pizza. Friendly service, and their pizza was really good. They used really good pepperoni and the dough is really good. It was surprisingly better then the late night Pizza Hut I was craving the night before down the street, and it was cheaper. So good for the budget travellers out there because many things are expensive on the strip if you do not watch it. There was a little bit of confusion at check out however, but it was nothing not manageable. We usually stay at hotels on this side of the strip and will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I had a beef shawarma to take away, the quantity of beef was phenomenal. The quality and balance of the ingredients was good as well. The service while I was there was of smiley faces. And they have natural fruit smoothies.

I recommend this place !!

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Recently visited this place... awson enviroment. Food and service both up to the mark. Very friendly and comfortable atmosphare. After my food the owner of the restaurant offered us tea on the house which was so kind gesture. If anyone looking for good halal at Niagara falls then Casablance is that place. Will visit again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

the food was not good! the Cesear salad was mainly made with small pita chips with a little bit of lettuce! We were eating more pita chips than actual salad! On top of that we found a strand of hair nestle in the middle of it all. We pointed it out to the waitress and she took the plate away. The pizza was greasy but not bad, over priced. The chicken wings were dry and tasteless... Thery drizzled very little sauce on top. We had to ask for more sauce but it didn't matter. The chicken shawarma poutine was 16.99 and you could hardly find the chicken! They only offer water bottles if you want water which was the small water bottles for 2.00 each! I was a bit upset because had I known that I would have brought my own! Our hotel room gave us complimentary water bottles and it was the exact same size and brand.

When I spoke with my coworkers about my experience one lady told me that she had been to Casablanca as well and she too had bad experiences with the food. She said that the chicken was small slivers and very dry. She too would never go again!