“Great Place For Breakfast”
Review of The Blue Line

The Blue Line
Ranked #5 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The BlueLine Diner opened in February of 2012 and is open from 8:00am- 2:00 pm Tues thru Friday, Sat / Sun 7:30-1:30pm CLOSED Mondays. Serving a wide variety of breakfasts and lunches it is a great place to go and observe many sports memorabilia both in the restaurant and in the store attached! Often you will run into Marcel chatting with the customers about current events as well as past accomplishments.
Reviewed 3 September 2016

If you are looking for a great place for breakfast, don't look at the so-so places around Clifton Hill. Hop in you car for a short drive here. It is a little off the tourist beaten path, but it is worth the effort. Everything is made to order and very good. Bring your appetite because the portions are large. This meal will hold you over until dinner.

There are newer reviews for The Blue Line

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Found this AMAZING restaurant through Trip Advisor and I'd highly recommend it. They do home cooked breakfasts and lunches only. Family run restaurant that is friendly and makes you feel at home. Fresh baked bread, fresh cut potatoes home fried, the best leanest bacon I've ever had! So good that we went twice during a 4 day stay to Niagara. Tried something different each time and was beyond satisfied - more food on plate than I could even eat in one sitting. And to put the cherry on top, if you're lucky the retired hockey star Marcel Dionne might even be there to show you to your table. Now its not on street close to the falls but so worth the drive. Guarantee you'll go back again!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Come hungry. We loved the food. I was expecting a greasy plate but was surprised that food was not greasy at all. Huge servings and friendly service too!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing lunch at the Blue Line. Marcel Dionne was there and was so personable! My son got his picture taken with him and he gave him some good advice about hockey! Top notch individual with an amazing hockey record! Food was outstanding and the portions were huge! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We couldn't wait to try The Blue Line, after reading all of the great reviews. We walked in to almost full capacity, but to our good fortune there was a table open. Not just any table, this one had our hometown Penguins logo proudly displayed on it. I ordered my favorite breakfast, eggs benedict (my birthday breakfast) & my husband ordered a big breakfast (sorry, name escapes me right now)....eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast, pancakes. Everything was great, pancakes are a must, potatoes perfect, eggs benedict a great choice. As other reviews mention, a very good breakfast for the money, very reasonable prices. Mr. Dionne was there and he really makes you feel at home. Can't wait to visit again. Also, check out the 5 rooms of Hockey memorabilia next door, if it's not in there, they never made it! Thanks Mr. D.