“New breakfast spot!”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The BlueLine Diner opened in February of 2012 and is open from 8:00am- 2:00 pm Tues thru Friday, Sat / Sun 7:30-1:30pm CLOSED Mondays. Serving a wide variety of breakfasts and lunches it is a great place to go and observe many sports memorabilia both in the restaurant and in the store attached! Often you will run into Marcel chatting with the customers about current events as well as past accomplishments.
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

After living in Niagara Falls for 6 years and in the area my whole life I finally tried the blue line. I am so glad I did! For some reason I kept forgetting it was there but now it will be my first go to and my first recommendation. The food was excellent, portions are humungous, and prices more then fair for the quality that you receive. The staff are so friendly and kind. It does get loud in there but that is just because everybody is so happy! It really sets a great tone for your day. I'm so happy I tried it and sorry it has taken this long!

There are newer reviews for The Blue Line

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The owner is a sweetheart her and her staff are very friendly . There is a lot of food on the plate and it is delicious and fresh. after your done go next door to the sport store 6 big rooms of sports memorabilia you can buy. And the locals are friendly to. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Clean, friendly, huge portions, excellent value for the money, what every diner should be! I've never seen pancakes that big! Excellent homefries!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast spot away from the tourist traps near the falls! Everything sounded delicious on the menu..I opted for the blueberry pancakes and my gf got an egg BLT sandwich. Be warned, the pancakes are humongous! Fresh picked blueberries made them amazing. My gf's sandwich was one of the best I've ever had and the owner is hilarious. The interior is decorated as if it's a sports bar with tons of memorabilia and was perfect setting for breakfast. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My buddy an I went to see the doobie brother's show at the falls view avalon theater great show but the next day we wanted breakfast so we went to the blue line we got seated in minutes ordered and I kid you not with in 5 minutes our breakfast was on the table good food exellant service good portions would highly recommend blue line for whatever you want or need for your breakfast pleasure . He had a regular breakfast I had the eggs benidic with a side of bacon was great $30 bux with tip