“The best Asian food in Niagara Falls”
Review of Mai Thai Cuisine

Mai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #92 of 571 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Wayne, New Jersey
“The best Asian food in Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Each time I go to Niagara Falls, I have to go to the Mai Thai Restaurant. The food is cooked exactly the way I like it. My favorite dishes are their combination appetizer, Penang curry with tofu, pad thai, pineapple rice and beef & broccoli. The ambiance is in keeping with the culture and the wait staff are very attentive. They make suggestions about which foods are good choices and then they check back multiple to see how the meal is progressing. It's a very good dining experience.

• Visited August 2016

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great meal reasonable prices”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for an impromptu dinner one evening. The service was prompt and the food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. We started off with the spring rolls and for the main We had the red curry with beef and also the cashew chicken stir fry. Everything fresh and hot off the stove all for under $40 with food to take home for our son to enjoy!

Visited August 2016
Fort Erie, Canada
“Very impressed, god thai food that wont break the bank”
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Came here for lunch with co-workers. For the price I wasn't expecting much ($7-8 for lunch menu items). I was really impressed with the food and quick service. Food was delicious and just the right amount. Restaurant was clean and many people here. It wasn't the best thai food I ever had but flavour was good. I had the Thai Spicy Noodles with chicken and beef. I will definitely come back again.

• Visited July 2016
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Food & Service”
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The best PHO in town !!! Love it !! the pad thai is also great. Always quick and fresh food. The ingredients are also always fresh. Great family restaurant. Very clean with great service.

• Visited July 2016
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I just ordered take out for the first time from here tonight and we were blown away! We ordered the crab rangoons (best ever), the Thai lettuce wraps and the spicy black bean stir fry. We couldn't stop raving about the food. We will definitely order from Mai Thai again and will highly recommend it!

Visited July 2016