“Very good and affordable”
Review of Mai Thai Cuisine

Mai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #95 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We were 4 people and each of us really enjoyed the food. Everything was good. I would recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Mai Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Love to get lunch here. Their lunch combo a great deal. The food is very good as is the service. We live in the area and go often. Great place to take visitors for dinner too.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We recently visited this restaurant in third week of Aug 2016. It was a great place to have authentic Thai food. Dish preparation was good, good service, reasonable pricing despite being located in Touristy spot like Niagara Falls. Surely we will visit this next time when we are in Niagara Falls

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Each time I go to Niagara Falls, I have to go to the Mai Thai Restaurant. The food is cooked exactly the way I like it. My favorite dishes are their combination appetizer, Penang curry with tofu, pad thai, pineapple rice and beef & broccoli. The ambiance is in keeping with the culture and the wait staff are very attentive. They make suggestions about which foods are good choices and then they check back multiple to see how the meal is progressing. It's a very good dining experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for an impromptu dinner one evening. The service was prompt and the food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. We started off with the spring rolls and for the main We had the red curry with beef and also the cashew chicken stir fry. Everything fresh and hot off the stove all for under $40 with food to take home for our son to enjoy!