“Amazing Thai food!!!”

Ranked #96 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Went there with my 2 sisters for lunch, very lovely restaurant, staff very pleasant and the food is to die for the best Thai food I have ever eaten, taking my husband for his birthday, son, daughter in law and my adorable little grandson Spencer he is a big fan of thai food.. the restaurant is very welcoming in nice subdued colours, the owner came to our table to greet us.

There are newer reviews for Mai Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If your looking for good Thai food, this is the place, food is delicious, nice size portions, reaurant is nicely done, you can see that the owners care about their place. If you go for dinner make some reservations cause you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

From the moment we walk in we are greeted with a smile and a hello from a staffer. We have dined here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. The food is so very fresh and the servers are so helpful if you have a questions. This family owned restaurant is simply the best in the area. Hands down.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I'm in love with this place. At this point I've pretty much worked my way through the gluten free menu. Everything is fresh and extremely tasty. Never had a bad meal. Service is always gracious and kind. See you again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My wife and I were driving through last year and ate here. The food and the service was excellent. We came back this year for a running race and came back here to get more...It's good thai!