“Interesting and delicious ”

Queen Charlotte Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: we are a British resturant and tea room.all our pies and cakes are home made . its little bit of england here in canada, we do the english style fish and chips and roast beef with yorkshire pudding .steak and kidney,cheese and onion pies, we also import british foods,candy and drinks.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found this gem on TA and decided to have lunch during our visit to Niagara Falls. The place is really interesting, offering multiple tea choices, high tea and British style meals. We arrived in a Sunday around 1 and we were able to get a table. I started the meal with a cup of clam chowder which I really enjoyed. Noted on the board with the specials for the day where the soups. All the soups choices were gluten-free and I wouldn't have known by the taste. For my meal I choose the fish and chips which were delicious. The piece of fish was huge and plenty of chips. My husband had a pastry filled with roast beef that he very much enjoyed. We also had the berry tea that was made for the day, it was very very good as well. We took home English chocolate cake and vanilla custard type cake. We also purchased a bag of tea to take home. Prices were reasonable. Off the beaten path of the Niagara Falls tourist area. That made it even better. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While the Queen Charlotte Tea Room is probably best known for high tea, we enjoyed an excellent fish dinner. Wonderful hosts and servers, scrumptious fare and well worth the visit. I found the establishment on tripadvisor and would definitely return. The tea room is not open too late so check the hours.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My family and I made reservations for High Tea on my birthday. The chef makes everything from scratch, even the bread the little sandwiches are served on, and the quality is superb. If I could have found where they were keeping the scones I would have left with pocketfulls of them, they were so deliciously textured! They even came out to sing Happy Birthday to me, and the entire experience just made my birthday feel so special. They were very patient explaining the menu and answering questions about the teas. My parents are vegetarian and they were easily able to accomodate their requests since we told them ahead of time. If I visit Ontario again, this will definitely be on the itinerary!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Absolutely fantastic lunch. Cannot give enough accolades to not only Roger and Carol for their hospitality, but also to Linda who provided some of the finest lunches my wife and I have ever eaten. My wife had the crab sandwich which she said was fantastic and I opted for the fish & chips which as promised, were the best I have eaten since my last visit to Scotland. We shared the Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert and neither words or pictures do it justice for just how deliciously decadent it is.

1  Thank just-lovin-cruisin
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I booked high tea at the Queen Charlotte Tea Room as part of our visit to Niagara Falls. Not only was the food (and tea) delicious, but it was a refreshing break from the crowded, touristy area close to the falls. The staff was wonderful, we had no trouble finding parking, and it was altogether one of our favorite parts of our trip!